Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Important to Practice Good Hygiene

So it turns out the iPad is actually pretty cool, and it makes phone calls. But that doesn't mean I'm getting one. I work at Finish Line and there is no way I have five hundo laying around for some stupid technology that instantly makes you look like you're from the future. Thats right, its stupid. And cool. And I still hate it. Not really but I'm on to the next one.

I do not understand people that smell. Seriously though, how do you live your life like that? Just stinking around, everywhere you go. Today at work this guy came into Finish Line and just stunk up the entire store. Ironically he was wearing a Nike shirt that said "Fresh." True story.

I know this post was weak but I don't care because you probably smell too. I leave you with a funny, funky, funley, and appropriate song by this funkee homosapien seen below.

No comments: