Monday, May 3, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Blog

Wow. Despite how awesome this blog is, most blogs suck! Seriously, I bet you 10 bucks that if you hit "Next Blog" at the top of this page you will be quite disappointed. So far every blog I've come across is either "Kibbles & Sh*ts: A Blog for Recluse Horse Lovers!!", "My Depressing Outlook on Life," or "Everything You Never Wanted to Know About My Family!" Why would I ever waste my precious time on the internet in such places when I can go to Fukung.net and find politically incorrect jokes about Stephen Hawking? That's what I thought.

Speaking of politically incorrect jokes about Stephen Hawking, have you seen the new Windows 7 commercial? "I'm Stephen Hawking, and I'm a PC." Oh man, that'd be rich! Microsoft needs to lighten up anyways if they're gonna try and compete with Apple these days. Apple is already making things like a computer-smartphone-without-the-phone that we don't even need! And as all intelligent and successful companies know, Americans love expensive things that we don't need.

Alright, so maybe this blog isn't that awesome...yet (it needs more posts). But at least its mildly entertaining. As of now, that is my main objective. If I ever resort to ranting about boring things going on in my life or in the world, please give me a swift e-slap of a comment right to face. Until then, I leave you with a better understanding of "Total Eclipse of the Heart."

No comments: